There are different types of plaque and different ways of dealing with it - from the use of special scrapers to the use of aggressive chemical agents.
We offer an innovative solution.
COLLAR Company presents aCLEER - unique water-repellent agent that prevents algae formation on glass, stones and decorations. aCLEER creates a water-repellent protective layer and prevents the formation of green algal fouling.
Innovative principleaCLEER creates a water-repellent protective layer and prevents the formation of green algal fouling.
EfficiencyDurable effect for up to 2 years (in case when the treated surface was not in contact with abrasive means and materials).
Safe and versatileaCLEER is safe for fishes and plants and can be applied to both freshwater and marine tanks.
Simple to apply
- Thoroughly clean the aquarium glass with aCLEER GlassCleaner;
- Wash off the remaining of the cleaning agent with a good amount of water;
- Wear gloves to avoid re-contamination of the surface;
- Dry the glass;
- Shake the bottle of aCLEER and evenly spray the glass with the agent;
- In 15-30 minutes (depends on the humidity level in the room) remove the remaining liquid and polish the surface with a cotton cloth;
- In another 30 minutes you can start aquarium set up.
- Thoroughly rinse the stones with some water. Let them dry.
- Shake the bottle of aCLEER and spray the stones with the agent.
- Leave them to dry. Place the dry stones into the aquarium.